quinta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2010

Coisas pelas quais valeu a pena ter nascido


Are you lonesome tonigth?

(intro) C Dm G C G7

C Em Am
Are you lonesome tonight, do you miss me tonight?
C C7 F
Are you sorry we drifted apart?
G G7
Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day,
G G7 C
when I kissed you and called you sweetheart?
C7 F
Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare?
D G7
Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?
C Em D
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
Dm G7 C - G7
Tell me dear are you lonesome tonight.

C Em Am
I wonder if you are lonesome tonight.
You know someone said that the world is a stage,
C C7
and you must play a part.
F
Fate had me playing in love with you as my sweetheart.
G
Act one was when I met you, I loved you at first glance.
G7 G
You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue.
G7
Then came act 2, you seemed to change and you acted strange,
C C7
and why I'll never know.

F
Honey, you lied when you said you loved me,
D
and I had no cause to doubt you.
G
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies,
G7 C
than go on living without you.
Em
Now the stage is bare and I'm standing there
D F
with emptiness all around.
G7
And if you won't come back to me,
C G7
then they can bring thecurtain down.
C Em D
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
F G7 C
Tell me dear are you lovesome tonight.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Golpes baixos terão resposta à altura.